Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Here I Go Again


So, I am hoping that my second attempt at this doesn't fail as miserably as the first time around. I have a good friend who blogs and she has inspired me to try this again. I love reading her positive words of encouragement everyday. Who knows? Maybe I will say something intriguing one day :). For now, I will keep it simple.
I am a mom to three absolutely beautiful boys who are the light of my life. I strive everyday to make positive, sound choices that will eventually make them wonderful young men. I want them to love God, life, their families and most importantly themselves. I am finding that this ride is going by way to swiftly and before long they will no longer be under my wing. At which time I will have to set them free with the hopes and dreams I have always prayed for each of them to have. For the meantime, I drive them from practice to practice, friend's house to friend's house and back again. In case you didn't know a mom to three young boys is very busy. Stressful? You bet! It's not a busy I would trade for anything else in the world. They are the ones who make me who I am today and I can't thank them enough. Before the boys though, came Scott.
We have been married for almost twelve years now and together for fifteen. I am almost positive that we have experienced more in our first twelve years together than most couples do in twenty. At least I pray not everyone's rode is as bumpy. The most important part, we have made it through it all and still love each other more and more everyday. He is my rock, my bestfriend, and my soul mate. I couldn't have asked God for anyone better to be a father for my children or the love of my life. I thank God everyday for Scott and my three boys, for wrapping his arms around me in all of our times of need, and for giving me hope every single day.

No comments:

Post a Comment